I have a friend who is a master vegan cookery wizard of the 11th order. She is so good that I actually followed her recipe to. the. “T”.
Pick your jaw up off the ground now…
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soymilk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional, for spicy food lovers!)
Put in a Mason jar (or if you’re a big cheapskate – er, frugal – like me, an old salsa jar). Screw on the lid tightly and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!
It’s thick, creamy, delicious, rich and coats greens fabulously!
BONUS: no artificial mystery powder (yes, I’m talking to YOU, Hidden Valley!)
I encourage you to check our V*gan Rocker Girl!