This is quite possibly the best-tasting-for-the-amount-of-effort thing I have ever cooked. The family was fighting over seconds.
Cheezy Sauce (you’ll thank me forever)
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- veg bullion cube, dissolved in 1.5 cups of boiling water
- 3 heaping tbsp Red Star nutritional yeast
- 1 scant tsp garlic powder
- 1 scant tsp onion powder
- salt and black pepper to taste
Throw it all in the blender and toss with some cooked pasta and frozen vegetables! Couldn’t be easier!
Haley suggests a shot of Frank’s Red Hot sauce 😉
The second attempt at Cheezy Sauce was another outstanding success – and I took better pics!
It is PERFECT on veggies with a side of sausage!